It all started in 2012 when Sakura Hibachi & Sushi opened its doors to prepare and serve excellent Japanese food. Since then, our Japanese steakhouse has always been 100% authentic and made with fresh ingredients, carefully chosen by our chefs. Also, our attentive staff is always ready to serve you with a smile if you need something during your meal. Come experience our traditional Japanese cuisine and have a great culinary experience at the best Japanese restaurant in town!
6 Health benefits Sushi provides
Japanese steakhouse is one of the most popular and favorite dishes to celebrate any special occasion. However, Japanese steakhousei has become so popular for its delicious taste and unique presentation that you can find it almost anywhere. This traditional Japanese delicatessen also provides numerous health benefits that many ignore.
Decreases bad cholesterol
- Japanese steakhouse provides good form of cholesterol that helps balancing and getting rid of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Healthy fish proteins help to metabolize energy and to create new cells.
Lowers blood pressure
- Reducing the levels of bad cholesterol will prevent arteries from getting clogged. Omega-3 also helps to lower blood pressure and increase oxygenation, reducing the chances of suffering a heart attack, stroke or atherosclerosis.
Regulates hormone balance
- Nori or the seaweed used to wrap Japanese steakhouse, is very high in iodine, which is vital for the regulation and control of our endocrine system.
- Fish, wasabi, ginger, and nori are ingredients high in antioxidants, anti-carcinogenic and anti-mutagenic properties. These qualities work amazingly on our bodies boosting cancer defenses.
- Wasabi as well as green tea are usually served along with Japanese steakhouse. Both can improve your digestion and colon’s health.
No matter if it is your birthday, honeymoon, or any other occasion, you are always welcome to celebrate it at Sakura Hibachi & Sushi, where a great Japanese meal, made by our professional chefs, will be waiting for you. And if you want to save your favorite table or make sure you’ll have a nice spot when you arrive with your guests, just make a reservation online on our website, available 24/7. We aim to be your favorite place to celebrate your special moments, so visit us today and let us help you have a wonderful time with your loved ones while enjoying our great Japanese steakhouse options.